Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 23

I didn't work out today because I went to a funeral.  We said "see ya later" to a wonderful woman who was very loving.  She always had a big smile and hug for me any time I saw her.  She will be missed.  I really wish I had my Zigo Leader then we could bike to church.  I'd love to add biking to church every morning to my schedule.  I've been very busy getting my son's birthday party ready.  We are recycling LOTS of things since we spent our whole budget for his party on a used inflatable slide.  It's a good investment since the kids love it and use it nearly every day.  I'll get back to my work outs again, I just need to figure out when and where and how.  Things change with someone else home all day.

Don't forget to enter my give away!!
ENTER THE CONTEST HERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment