Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 11

I am exhausted today.  I weighed myself again, and I think I must have been retaining water yesterday.  This morning I was 235.6.  I am very happy that all my hard work is showing results.  I think we are going to venture out in the wet today.  It's a light drizzle on and off and is supposed to be clearing as the day goes on, so we are going to go to the library.  Yesterday sure was an exciting day.  Zigo contacted me, and my husband won a radio contest to go to a concert tomorrow night! The library is about a half a mile away so it will be a mile of waking there and back.  I think that will be my work out for today.  If I'm feeling up to it, perhaps I'll spend some time on the bike.  It's nice that my son asks me to go exercise every day.  He is a real motivator for me.

It's a slow change, but I'm noticing that I'm happier with myself everyday.  I'm taking better care of myself. My husband has always been an amazing support to me.  He thinks I'm beautiful no matter what size I am, but it was so hard to believe him.  I believe him a little more every day.  Just a tip out there to anyone who needs a major lift.  I suggest getting a major new hair cut.  Go to nicer salon and ask them what they think would really compliment your face.  I did this on Mother's Day and I'm so glad I did!  My husband keeps gushing about how beautiful I am (even more than before) and I like the way I look as well.  I don't need to look in a mirror to remember how I look because my hair is MUCH shorter than before, so all I need to do is run my hand through my hair and it makes me remember how good I look.  I always wore my hair in a pony tail before, and I've gotten my hair cut shorter before, but this was about an inch shorter than I've cut it before.  It's really nice and I plan on taking care of myself and taking care of this style.

Update: I did walk almost to the library.  Right next door is a thrift store and I stopped in to see what they had.  They had a crawl through tunnel for a buck, so I walked back home to get some money:)  My Dad was home and watched the kids while they ate lunch. He asked me to use his truck so I would be home more quickly.  I look forward to having a good bike and I can tell him that it takes the same amount of time to bike as drive once you take into account lights, traffic and parking!

No comments:

Post a Comment