Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 18

I didn't do a traditional work out today or yesterday.  I helped Mom clean her class room yesterday, and today I did yard work for two hours.  I'm going to try really hard to get a good workout tomorrow.  I hope to get most of my son's birthday party dealt with as well.

My husband and I talked it over and decided that it's better if the kids and I don't go on the trip with my parents.  It would be really stressful on all of us.  I do look forward to getting out and about with the Zigo if I ever get it.  I really do dream of getting in some awesome bike and jogging training sessions.  Right now I can only do one at a time with the kids, and well the biking thing isn't happening as the trailer is, well, it's not.

I hope to run a giveaway starting this weekend!  Get ready to win $20 in Amazon gift cards!!  WOOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment