Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 3

Today is rainy.  I was hoping to go for a walk outside today, but not in this weather! So we headed down to the basement to use the treadmill and bike.  I jogged at 3.5mph for my 2 minutes.  That was seriously tough! The kids didn't last the whole 30 minutes.  I made it 10 total on the treadmill and 6 on the bike before the kids had enough and went upstairs on me!  Why is it that they can sit and watch t.v. without moving for 30minutes upstairs, but when I need them to stay in the basement while I workout, they don't want anything to do with it? I sure can be frustrating, and I'm thinking that is why we are going to need to take it outside as often as possible!  Good thing we live in Colorado where the weather is usually pretty nice.

I have to say that Biggest Looser is my inspiration right now.  I can't wait to look like Hannah!  Her stats are so similar to mine that I really identify with her.  Seeing Hannah's new body makes me want my new body.  I wonder how much they actually work out a week? I wonder if I could do this in 6 months instead of a year? I guess the most important thing is to get healthy rather than loose a certain number of pounds.

 I really want to get healthier before my hubby and I decide we are ready for more kids.  It would be nice to have a healthy pregnancy.  As far as I know I don't have any major health problems.  I have borderline high blood pressure and I'm probably borderline for diabetes. My doctor kept a close eye on my blood pressure in both pregnancies, but hasn't said anything the times I've seen him since.  I didn't get gestational diabetes, but I did fail the one hour test on my last pregnancy.

So I figured that I needed to post a "before" picture. I am 240.4 lbs according to the scale tonight as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment