Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 15

This week I'm supposed to jog for six minutes.  I'm happy to say that I did all six minutes.  I actually did 8 because I kept trying to do two minutes in a row, but each one minute interval was all I could handle today!  I don't know if it's just the two days off, or cleaning the house before I worked out, but I just couldn't go any longer than a minute.  I only did ten minutes on the bike.  The kids were really not interested in being in the basement today.  The weather outside was beautiful today so I have the windows open. I was just thinking that perhaps it wouldn't rain again today, but then I looked to the west and it is grey,nasty, and heading this way!

I really hope we get things worked out with Zigo so we can take the Zigo Leader 2X with us on vacation.  I'm afraid I won't do any of my work outs if I don't have it.  My Dad is really concerned about space as well.  It is going to be a tight fit with 6 people in the RV.  I can't worry too much about it right now, because I need to concentrate on my son's birthday party:)

No comments:

Post a Comment