Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 8

Remember how I said I didn't taste test my way into trouble?  Well I was wrong. I got on the scale this morning and I've gained weight.  It's hard to get myself to go work out when it doesn't seem to make a difference.  There is so much to do today as well.

My Big Little Prince just asked me to go down stairs to exercise, so I guess here I go!

I DID IT!!!!

21 minutes of cardio, 4 minutes of jogging (two 2 minute sections), plus some sit ups, push ups and leg lifts for a total of 30 minutes.

I'm proud of myself!  Thanks little man for getting me down stairs:)  I guess it's already starting to sink in:)

I have no idea how we are going to afford the Zigo, but I feel like we really need it in order to really train. This summer I can train without the kids as my Mom is home from work.  I'll work on getting up early before it gets too hot:)  I have a few more weeks before Mom is out of work.

I like that the kids are starting to ask to walk on the treadmill while I'm on the bike. I hope that they will do some running with me. I need to get my kiddos signed up for things this summer, but I'm running out of money for this month.  My little man's birthday is at the start of June and I have a lot to do/buy/make for his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment