Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 16

Today is a stormy day here on the front range.  I was able to do three one and a half minute intervals today, than two one minute intervals and a 30 second interval!  I'm glad that I could go a little longer today. I've been really tired lately and terribly thirsty. I'm adding a bottle of G2 to what I drink everyday and I hope that helps.  I'm going to weigh myself after nap, but I suspect that with cupcake weekend I haven't lost any weight and might have gained.  Every week that I add another two minutes feels like forever!  I'll be so happy when I can jog for long periods of time because that will mean I'm getting fit.  I know this is a long journey, but I'm excited to be on it.  I hope to do my first Triathlon sprint this fall or next spring.  It all depends on how I'm doing in my training.  If I get the Zigo I'm sure it will help speed things along:)

I'm planning to have a giveaway here on my blog soon.  I just need to earn some more swagbucks to buy another amazon gift card and then I'll have $20 to give away!  I really want to get Zigo's name out there and get myself and them some more followers and the best way to do that is to give stuff away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment