Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 14

Again, no work out today because of cupcakes.  They are quite consuming!  The good news is that I'm done with them for the rest of the summer and won't start again until September.

Today my parents invited my family to join them on a vacation to visit my extended family.  My hubby can't go because he is starting his hold over job.  This is a job that has potential, but will hold us over until something better comes along, unless this one gets better money wise REALLY quickly!  Anyway, it's going to be in the RV.  I was thinking how cool it would be if I got the Zigo in time, that I could ride around the RV parks and the other places we stay to not only get my work outs in, but also to get Zigo some publicity.  It sure would be nice to put the kids in the Zigo and go for a ride to get the kinks out after being cooped up in the RV all day.

I already talked to my husband and he said if I sent him texts he would post it for me so I can keep up with the blog as well!  It's a lot of ifs, and lot to do before we leave, so I'm just concentrating on one thing at a time.

I am feeling really tired and run down.  I'm thinking it would have been better if I had gotten up and worked out rather than having that extra 30 minutes of sleep.  It's really a change in my whole life style. I hope I can keep it up during vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment