Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 9

Today I didn't even think about it, I just went down stairs and worked out!  I've bumped up the jogging to 4 minutes like the training guide says.  It doesn't seem like a lot, but it is really tough that last little bit!  Yesterday I was able to do two 2 minutes intervals, but today I did four 1 minute intervals at 4mph.  I also did pretty much all my cardio on the bike.  I biked 5.3 miles and ran a total of .2!  I'm very proud of myself!  The kids also found a way to entertain themselves (sliding down the stairs on their tummies feet first) which lasted quite a while allowing me to work out for a total of about 40 minutes.  I feel much better!  I still can't quite balance everything.  It seems like I can't quite do everything every day.  Yesterday we didn't get to my son's school work (he's just 3 so it's not like it's a huge deal if he misses it!) Lately we haven't been making it out to play at the children's museum or a park or anything.  This whole week is supposed to be rainy and cold, so I don't think working out outside is going to be a real option.  Some how I'll find a way to get it all done.  It sure would be nice to have that Zigo to go to the stores and just workout outside even if it is cooler or drizzly.

The kids also tried to do some push ups with me today and my son spent a few minutes walking (slowly) on the treadmill, while I did my leg lifts and sit ups and such.  My little prince really seems to be taking to this thing called exercise!

1 comment:

  1. You've got my attention. If you feel you need a Zigo Leader to complete your training, we will find a way to make this affordable for you. I am the CEO of Zigo. Please write me at me@myzigo.com

    ReplyDelete