Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 6

No workout today....I was baking graduation cakes.  I did manage not to taste test my way into trouble though, at least today, last night was a different story:)  Anyway, I'm glad these cakes are over! Perhaps I'll get a work out in tomorrow.  Oh I did some research and found an awesome bike. It's called the Zigo Leader.  I TOTALLY want this for my training. It really would solve so many problems.  The only problem is the price...ouch!  Anyway here is a link to their website.

http://www.myzigo.com/

There are so very many things to love about this bike, the kids are up front, it turns into a jogging stroller, and a regular stroller and it's own bike.  I could ride this to the nearby lake, do my bike training, turn it into a jogger and do my running, then turn it back into a bike and ride home.  Perfect!  I guess I get to start saving my pennies;)

No comments:

Post a Comment