Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 2

So today I managed my whole 30 minutes of cardio!  Yay me!  The two minutes of jogging were tough, but I pushed through.  The kids are not going to last long with staying indoors so I'm going to have to venture outside soon.  It's supposed to be rainy tomorrow, so I suppose we will have one more inside day.  We'll see.  I'm hoping that I can do this in a year, that seems like an okay goal, not too much at a time.  It sure would be nice to feel like I could just hop on a bike with the kids and ride to the stores we frequent.  I've walked to them but it does take such a long time.  With gas being as expensive as it is I hate using our car to run to the store for something I need.  Lately I've been sending my hubby when he gets home because he can use his motorcycle, but that takes his time away with the kids.  I dream of all the cool things we can do as a family when I am fit.  I've always loved the water and would love to spend more time around it.  I think of canoeing and rafting. What fun to go for a hike with our extended family instead of staying in the house for a visit.  I would love to some day be able to afford to take riding lessons as well....I wouldn't have to worry about being too big to ride!  So today I give myself a gold star!  Gotta run before the kiddos get into a fight!  TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment