Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 20---Amazon Gift Card contest!

I've made it to 20 days of training!! YAY me!  To celebrate I'm going to have a contest for $20 in Amazon Gift cards!

There will be TWO $10 winners, and you could win both!!

First is going to be a random winner selected from all the entries left on my blog.  The second is going to be awarded to the person who gets the most friends to follow my blog and facebook page!

So how do you earn entries?

First: This is mandatory to win, there are 3 steps to this entry. One: leave a comment on my blog telling me that you follow my blog, Two: 'Like' my Facebook Page Here, Three: 'Like' Zigo's Facebook page AND leave a comment telling them that "Fat to Fit: Training with kids in tow sent me!"

Second: Refer your friends to my blog and facebook page. For the entry to count your friends MUST leave a comment telling me who sent them. This will give BOTH you and your friend one entry!

This contest will end on June 7th which will be my 30th day of training.  I'll post the winners on June 8th on both my blog and my facebook page. The winners will have one week to contact me or they loose their prize.

I'm SO SO SO excited to share my journey with more people:)  Please help me spread the word and good luck!!

1 comment: