Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 12

I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to post this yesterday.  We had some internet problems and it was a busy night!
I am proud to report that yesterday I biked 12 miles and jogged for 5 minutes.  I knew that my husband and I were going on a date (he won tickets to a concert) so I wanted to do extra work since we were going to eat out!  

Every weekend for a while is going to be a challenge food wise.  This weekend is cupcake weekend which means baking around a hundred cupcakes for my church. It's always hard not to taste test to make sure things are tasting awesome for the teens.  Then I have to get ready for my son's birthday party.

I'm finding that as I take care of myself and blog that I'm making better choices about food and what I do. It feels really good to know that I'm making real changes in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment