Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 4

Today it is still raining and drizzly so I was banished to the basement for another day. I'm very lucky to have access to a treadmill and stationary bike where my kids can play, so I am thankful that it is an option. I again made it 20 minutes instead of the whole 30 minutes, but we had a play date scheduled and I had to take a shower before we went because I was sweating like crazy today!  I walked at a 3mph pace the whole time except for the 1 1/2 minute at 3.7mph in the middle and another 1 1/2 minutes at the end.  I really pushed myself today and I feel good now, but I was pushing myself for every minute.  The natives are restless so I better get going, I'll try to write more tonight.  I've been thinking a lot about how I got where I am and my fears about loosing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment