Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 42

Yesterday I did a 5k pushing both kids in a regular stroller and walking two dogs which meant we weren't going as fast as I could because I had to keep stopping to help the kids with their juice bottles or breakfast, wait for the dogs to do their business and then clean up after them and the million of other things that seem to slow you down when walking with kids and dogs!  BUT the good news is that I STILL did it in ONE HOUR AND SEVEN MINUTES!!!!!

GO ME!!!

I was very proud of myself.  I'm still having some issues with eating.  I really need to deal with the fears that are keeping me from letting myself loose the weight.  I had a dream last night about one of my greatest fears and was out of control this morning with the food.  Anyway, Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment