Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 35

Well tomorrow my husband and I take the kids on a 5k every morning:)  I'm very pleased with this.  It's much nicer to work out with someone else.  I do have to clarify.  Our goal is a 5k, but we can only be gone for an hour, so we are just going to go as far as we can in 30 min and turn around and come back.  I think we can do it.

The depression is the worst.  It makes you not want to do anything, yet doing stuff, especially exercising is what makes you feel better.  I know this but it's not enough to get me moving most the time.  I take that back, I am doing lots of stuff, just not a proper work out.  Today my husband took the kids to a park for an hour, and instead of sitting on the couch and reading while they were gone I watered the lawn and garden, made lunch, did dishes, and swept the main level floor.  It wasn't as relaxing as reading, but the house looks better, and I felt better too.  Anyway, back to proper workouts tomorrow morning, and who knows, if we like it, maybe we'll even do them on the weekends:)  If we had our Zigo we could add in bike riding too, but I suppose that is going to have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment