Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 30

Back to the treadmill and stationary bike today.  I hate it, I want to be outside.  My kids only lasted 10 minutes because they wanted to be outside as well.  I wish we could get up in the morning, have breakfast and jump into our Zigo.  Someday I hope to have that Zigo and show it off all over town.  Even though I haven't been working out, I have been trying to play more with the kids.  My son loves to play tag:)  My motivation is pretty low right now.  I'm feeling pretty down about this summer.  We don't have any vacation planned, I'm not very happy with my husband's new work hours, and things just seem in a funk.  Perhaps because it is so hot already.  We have been at or near 90 a few times already.  I guess I just need to embrace the changes and make things work.  Perhaps we can work out as a family in the morning (go for a walk together) before Daddy leaves for work.  We'll see what we can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment