Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 36

We did it:)  Well, we made it 2.4ish miles. We even took the dogs, which took a little extra time to clean up their poos, but it's good for them, especially our older dog. It felt really good to get out and walk this morning.  My husband was miserable.  I don't know if I can ask him to keep walking with me, but maybe he can watch the kids while I go.  The kids enjoyed getting out as well.  I find I do so much more if I exercise first thing in the morning.  I already did dishes and sorted out all the clothes that are too small from the kids' dressers. Next I am going to tackle the laundry and sort through my clothes so my husband can have enough hangers and space to hang up all his work clothes.

I am feeling less depressed as well, which really helps me keep a handle on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment