Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 37

Well, we did the 2.4 miles again this morning.  I like getting out and walking first thing in the morning.  The weather isn't too hot yet and the kids seem to like it as well.  This morning the kids and I stopped at the school which is about .1 miles away from us to play on the playground.  My little guy even ran about half way home.  I like to see him getting some exercise as well.  We watered and fed the lawn and garden when we got home.  The kids played in the sprinkler, well actually they hid from the sprinkler under their umbrellas!  Things certainly seem to be falling into place.

I've been thinking about how I got to be this big, and why I can't seem to loose the weight.  I eat when I feel lonely.  The food comforts me and makes me feel better for a little while.  I can blame my weight for people not wanting to be around me.  I don't know why I can't seem to make friends, but I can't seem to make any good friends.  I have to put out all the effort to make a friend, and if I get discouraged and don't initiate things every time then the 'friendship' just fades away.  If anyone can enlighten me as to what I'm doing wrong, or why people don't seek my friendship or company please let me know.  I really want to get over this because I would like some friends to hang out with and I want my kids to learn how to make friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment