Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 10

Today didn't start out so well. I have a  killer headache, the weather is supposed to be cold and rainy for the rest of the week and to top it all off, I actually gained weight this week. The official weight for this week is 241.6.  But then the most amazing and wonderful thing happened!

I checked my blog and I was contacted by Michael from Zigo and they want to work with me to try to get our family a Zigo Leader 2X!!!  I am beyond excited as I thought owning this amazing bike was going to be a dream that would take years to obtain.  What a wonderful company to take a interest in me and my goal of training for a triathlon with my kids! Not only will it help with my training, but it will help make ends meet by us using the car less and therefor use less gas, and make having only one car a bit easier to deal with! This news has totally motivated me to get my rear in gear and work out today, even though I was seriously considering not working out because of my headache.

I'm trying hard not to focus on the weight gain, but rather the fact that I am getting healthier and my children are taking notice as well.  My son is using talking more about making healthy choices and tells me he is going to exercise at least once a day before he runs around like a crazy man:)

No comments:

Post a Comment